Senior C++ Computer Vision Engineer
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a research and problem solving background who can tackle complex problems. The candidate must have a good grasp of linear algebra, photogrammetry, multiple view geometry, and the state-of-art 3D reconstruction techniques. The candidate should also have strong software development skills, especially in C++, and should be passionate about research and innovation in developing the appropriate algorithms.
Who are we:
- AlgoFace (Artificial Intelligence. Augmented Reality. The Human Face.)
- The AI revolution is changing the way consumers interact, shop, and play.
- We have developed a unique technology that maps, tracks, and analyzes the human face to accurately integrate immersive AR user experiences across platforms.
- We are making this technology available via SDK for all web and mobile platforms.
- Write a computer vision pipeline from scratch based on the state-of-art papers.
- Contribute to design and development of various core technologies and products, such as real-time human face 3D reconstruction using RGB and depth cameras.
- Have great contributions to the company’s data collection and annotation tasks.
- Help to recruit and potentially lead a team of similarly-qualified engineers.
- Msc. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- 3 years of industrial experience developing software in C++.
- Experience working with open source computer vision libraries such as OpenCV.
- Hands-on experience with software development processes/environments such as MS Visual Studio, GCC, CMake.
- Have the ability to quickly hit the ground running and build a training pipeline.
- Proficient in 3D computer vision concepts and math.
- Familiarity with Python and Matlab programming languages.
- Hands-on experience with deep learning concepts and frameworks.
- Experience with open source linear algebra and optimization libraries such as Eigen, Armadillo, Ceres, etc
- Experience with any real time rendering API — Modern OpenGL is preferred.
- Experience with parallel processing, concurrency, and multithreading.