Full Stack Web Developer
Who are we:
- AlgoFace (Artificial Intelligence. Augmented Reality. The Human Face.)
- The AI revolution is changing the way consumers interact, shop, and play.
- We have developed a unique technology that maps, tracks, and analyzes the human face to accurately integrate immersive AR user experiences across platforms.
- We are making this technology available via SDK for all web and mobile platforms.
- 3+ years of applicable work experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Experience with back-end coding languages including node.js, Java
- Knowledge in web components, RXJS, ES6, Angular (6)
- Understanding of CI/CD with Jasmine, Karma, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Cloud services management especially AWS
- Comfortable reading legacy code
- Willing to learn new development and technical topics
- Analytical thinker, self-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to meet changing priority demands
What you will do:
- Design and develop secure, and resilient server side technology to process complex client side requests for computer vision related API.
- Extend computer vision and machine learning algorithms written in C++ and python as server-based API which accepts calls from user applications. Which will increase the ease of developing, training, testing and deploying new algorithms.
- Optimize the algorithm running time and memory usage and develop scalable resilient infrastructure.
- Develop database management systems for user authentication, authorization and account management.
- Develop datastores for collecting, recording and storing unstructured data and provide webhooks and APIs for computer vision and machine learning algorithms to perform remote training, validation and testing.
- Architect a solution to deploy back end services in a cloud platform such as AWS and ensure the services are up and running at all times.
- Add newly released features, improvements and services to our cloud ecosystem.