Director, Enterprise Sales
AlgoFace is seeking a driven and detail-oriented Director, Enterprise Sales to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. This is a quota-carrying position that includes salary plus an uncapped commission structure. The Director, Enterprise Sales’s responsibilities include developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals in an effort to generate a qualified pipeline of new and upsell opportunities to achieve revenue targets.
To be successful as a Director, Enterprise Sales, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional Director, Enterprise Sales should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Additionally, this role will have the opportunity to build, manage, and grow a team of sales development representatives responsible for top of funnel lead generation and qualification for AlgoFace. In this capacity, the Director, Enterprise Sales is responsible for setting KPI’s, goals and incentive plans, as well as work closely with AlgoFace’s corporate marketing communications to develop target prospect lists and compelling content and messaging for inclusion in outbound email campaigns and 1:1 communication between AlgoFace and prospects.
- Prospect and develop a qualified pipeline of opportunities by educating contacts about AlgoFace’s industry leading AR/AI-powered computer vision 2D & 3D facial landmark mapping and tracking technology
- Move qualified opportunities through the pipeline using AlgoFace’s multi-stage sales process
- Hold face-to-face and Zoom meetings with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with leadership team to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with customer success team to ensure prospects are supported through product testing, development, Proof of Concept and implementation cycles
- Work with key stakeholders to clearly document requirements and success criteria associated with SDK trials and development projects
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop compelling sales collateral and content for inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- You have a proven track record of high achievement in current and past enterprise sales roles
- You do what it takes to be successful in sales without sacrificing your values
- You have a positive outlook, can work autonomously and in a collaborative environment
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and building relationships as you identify needs and position value associated with products and services
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred (but not required)
- 5+ years of experience as a top performing B2B enterprise or OEM sales rep
- Experience selling AI/AR solutions is a big plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Standard Company health, life, disability and dental insurance coverage
- This position is eligible for participation in AlgoFace’s equity incentive program
- Remote work with a Global team
AlgoFace makes it easier to build and deploy trusted responsible Face AI solutions. Our B2B & B2G Ethical Face AI Enablement Engine leverages computer vision, machine learning, and generative AI to power applied AI solutions that operate on the edge. Featuring privacy by default and ethical AI frameworks, our 2D facial landmark tracking, 3D face mesh, iris tracking, head pose estimation, and hair segmentation offer enterprise grade accuracy and speed, with minimal power requirements. Our core Face AI Enablement Engine can be used to develop 2D and 3D Face AI solutions across mobile, desktop, embedded systems, AR/VR, and the Metaverse.