- Deliver innovation to customers, including installation, implementation, expectation management, including frequent interaction with prospects and customers.
- Execute Product Planning and Development ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
- Lead Product Launch to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met
- Partner with QA and Engineering teams to ensure products match/exceed customer needs.
- Prospect regularly and onboard new customers.
- Manage and oversee delivery of projects, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and with no delays.
- Lead, train, and coach a team of individuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience as a manager in related discipline; experience with ergonomics is a definite plus
- Experience with software product management, software life cycle maintenance, delivery, product planning and development.
- BSc in Computer Science, Project Management, ECE, or related field.
- Familiarity with Python or C/C++ nice to have, but not required
- Ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with customer; serving as the face of the company to the customer.
- Ability to lead, train, coach, and develop a team of individuals.
- Ability to manage and lead the delivery for more than one product at the same time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated, and work efficiently in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Detail oriented, innovative, hard-working, energetic, and self-motivated.
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills.