Junior C++ Computer Vision Engineer
Who are we:
- AlgoFace (Artificial Intelligence. Augmented Reality. The Human Face.)
- The AI revolution is changing the way consumers interact, shop, and play.
- We have developed a unique technology that maps, tracks, and analyzes the human face to accurately integrate immersive AR user experiences across platforms.
- We are making this technology available via SDK for all web and mobile platforms.
We are looking for an engineer to implement efficient computer vision and image processing algorithms for a variety of applications such as face tracking, virtual makeup tryon, expression recognition, etc, with an emphasis on robustness and performance. The candidate must have strong software development skills, and should be passionate about research and innovation in developing the appropriate algorithms.
- Review, learn, and contribute to our existing codebase.
- Optimize the computer vision pipeline, train models, and run qualitative and quantitative analysis to test the trained models.
- Identify the performance bottlenecks and make improvements both in terms of code and algorithm design.
- Collaborate with different teams in their data collection effort.
- Create software development kits, handle delivery and provide technical support to the clients.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- Two years of work experience developing software in C++.
- Proficiency in object oriented programming concepts, design patterns, etc
- Experience working with open source computer vision libraries such as OpenCV.
- Hands-on experience with software development processes/environments such as MS Visual Studio, GCC, CMake.
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
- Ability to compile C++ software for Unix, MacOS and/or Windows operating systems.
- Ability to work independently and with high attention to details.
- Familiarity with 3D computer vision concepts and math.
- Familiarity with Python and Matlab programming languages.
- Hands-on experience with deep learning concepts and frameworks.
- Familiarity with open source linear algebra and optimization libraries such as Eigen, Armadillo, Ceres, etc
- Experience with any real time rendering API — Modern OpenGL is preferred.
- Familiarity with parallel processing, concurrency, and multithreading.
- Basic understanding of JSON data format and familiarity with rapidjson library.