- Define Product Vision including all aspects of future roadmap of the company’s proprietary computer vision, face animation, AI/AR solutions, including frequent interaction with prospects and customers
- Lead product developments, as product owner of computer vision products
- Participate as a technical member of an Agile team developing.
- Research existing cutting-edge computer vision and general AI techniques, build and enhance open source models from the ground to solve complex use cases in traditional industrial scenarios.
- Partner with QA and Delivery teams to ensure products match/exceed customer needs.
- Lead, train, and coach a team of individuals.
- Review and analyze error cases, develop and implement algorithm modification
- Test, evaluate, and refine the complete pipelines regarding accuracy and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience as a manager in Computer Vision or related discipline; experience with ergonomics is a definite plus
- Experience with visual recognition tasks, preferably human pose estimation; object detection and segmentation also apply
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree specializing in Computer Vision/Machine Learning or alternative real-world experience is a big plus not mandatory.
- Experience with training, fine-tuning, and modify models using popular deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Caffe2)
- Solid understanding of convolutional neural networks and recurrent neural networks (layer details, backpropagation, etc.)
- Familiarity with Python or C/C++
- Familiarity with 2D & 3D geometry, linear algebra, calculus, and machine learning algorithms
- Ability to lead, train, coach, and develop a team of individuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated, and work efficiently in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Detail oriented, innovative, hard-working, energetic, and self-motivated.
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills.