Embedded System Developer (OOP|CUDA|GPU|C++)
We’re looking for a passionate embedded system developer with experience in parallel and GPU programming to develop computer vision and machine learning systems for Nvidia Boards.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Fluency in C++ and OOP.
- +2 years of industrial experience in GPU programming using CUDA for signal processing, image processing or any similar applications.
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Very good player in an Agile team.
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing C++ Computer vision and/or Image processing Algorithms using OpenCV.
- Experience in OpenGL/OpenCL
- Experience in Machine Learning, Neural Networks.
- Experience in Nvidia Deep Learning Accelerator Platforms and NGX
- Work with a team of R&D Engineers in the domain of computer vision and image processing to understand the system they are prototyping/developing.
- Plan and execute the translating the C++ code into an optimized version using CUDA for different Nvidia boards.
- Learning new technologies from Nvidia for deep learning inference time acceleration.