Director Business Development
AlgoFace is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Director, Business Development to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. This is a quota-carrying, salary plus bonus position that includes an uncapped commission structure. The Director, Business Development’s responsibilities include developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals in an effort to generate a qualified pipeline of new and upsell opportunities to achieve revenue targets.
To be successful as a Director, Business Development, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional Director, Business Development should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Additionally, this role will manage the GO Team, a team of sales development representatives responsible for top of funnel lead generation and qualification for both AlgoFace and its parent company, Algo. In this capacity, the Director, Business Development is responsible for setting KPI’s, goals and incentive plans, as well as work closely with Algo corporate marketing communications to develop target prospect lists and compelling content and messaging for inclusion in outbound email blasts and 1:1 communication between GO Team and prospects.
- Prospect and develop a qualified pipeline of opportunities by educating contacts about AlgoFace’s industry leading AR/AI-powered computer vision facial landmark mapping and tracking technology
- Move qualified opportunities through the pipeline using AlgoFace’s multi-stage sales process
- Hold face-to-face and Zoom meetings with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with leadership team to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with client success team to ensure prospects are supported through product testing, development, Proof of Concept and implementation cycles
- Work with key stakeholders to clearly document requirements and success criteria associated with SDK trials and development projects
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop compelling sales collateral and content for outbound marketing campaigns
- You have a proven track record of high achievement in current and past sales roles
- You do what it takes to be successful in sales without sacrificing your values
- You have a positive outlook, can work autonomously and in a collaborative environment
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and building relationships as you identify needs and position value associated with products and services
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience as a top performing B2B enterprise or OEM sales rep
- Experience selling AI/AR solutions is a big plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Standard Company health, life, disability and dental insurance coverage
- This position is eligible for participation in AlgoFace’s 401K program
AlgoFace develops computer vision software that detects, maps and tracks 209 facial landmark points. Our Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence-powered technology has been deployed in a multitude of applications from virtual makeup try-on to fever detection, mask and eyewear detection, building safety, smart mirror, robotic control, driver monitoring systems and many more use-cases. AlgoFace sets the high-bar for accuracy, speed and industry leading, unbiased mapping of the human face.