C++ Software Engineer
Who are we:
- AlgoFace (Artificial Intelligence. Augmented Reality. The Human Face.)
- The AI revolution is changing the way consumers interact, shop, and play.
- We have developed a unique technology that maps, tracks, and analyzes the human face to accurately integrate immersive AR user experiences across platforms.
- We are making this technology available via SDK for all web and mobile platforms.
- Build tools and infrastructure to enable product advancements and efficiency-gains across both software and hardware
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Design, implement, test, and document software and algorithms for desktop and embedded platforms, in C/C++ and other languages
- Work as part of an agile team across a variety of application domains
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
- Be proficient at object oriented programming concepts, specifically in C++, design patterns, and have very good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience developing software in C++.
- Knowledge of software development processes/environments including MS Visual Studio, gcc, CMake, etc
- Ability to compile C++ software for Unix, Linux, MacOS and/or Windows operating systems
- Experience with software configuration management and version control tools such as Git/GitHub
- Ability to work independently and with high attention to details
- Familiarity with Python and Matlab programming languages
- Familiarity with open source computer vision and linear algebra libraries such as OpenCV, Eigen, Armadillo
- Familiarity or experience with Computer Vision concepts
- C/C++ Embedded development experience for computer vision applications
- Basic understanding of JSON data format and familiarity with rapidjson library